GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ALL APPLICATION CATEGORIES
- All organizations are required to talk with Kirkpatrick Family Fund staff to determine eligibility for submission. Application forms and password can be requested via email. A member of the staff will call to discuss your proposal.
- Only nonprofit organizations qualified as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code may apply.
- Requests for general operations, project support, endowment matching, and capital projects will be considered.
- Priority is given to organizations serving central Oklahoma.
- Requests should reflect the Kirkpatrick Family Fund's primary areas of interest.
- We do not fund or sponsor individuals, school or organization trips, tables or tickets for fundraising events, or matching endowment grants to churches, ministries or religious programs.
- All reporting requirements related to a previous award must be completed in a timely manner and prior to submitting a new grant, unless an exception is discussed with the staff at Kirkpatrick Family Fund.
- Organizations must review the guidelines and the specific information requested for each grant category.
Some exceptions may apply. Contact the Kirkpatrick Family Fund for more information.