PROJECT SUPPORT LARGE GRANTS ($10,001 to $100,000)
Requests for individual projects, programs and capital projects will be considered in this category. Requests for General Operating Support must be submitted in the General Operating Support Category.
Organizations are required to submit their Project Support request online. Please contact us at (405)767-3702 to request the online application link.
Due to the increased number of both applications and special initiatives, the Kirkpatrick Family Fund has decided to make changes to our grant deadlines effective January 1, 2012. Large Grants will be accepted on March 1 and September 1, or the first business day after the deadline. (Due to the weekend and Labor Day holiday the 2012 fall deadline will be September 4) Applications must be submitted by midnight the date of the deadline. NOTE: There is no longer a June 1 deadline.
All organizations interested in submitting a grant request are strongly encouraged to contact the Kirkpatrick Family Fund two to three months prior to the application deadline. This allows time to discuss the organizations goals, provide guidance and any needed technical assistance in developing the grant.
HOW TO APPLY
The Kirkpatrick Family Fund accepts grant applications through an online process. You must contact the Kirkpatrick Family Fund via email to request access to an application form and password. A member of the staff will call to discuss your proposal. When you prepare your email request be sure to include all of the following information in your message:
- Name of organization
- Contact person (someone available weekdays during regular business hours)
- Daytime phone number of contact person
- Grant category your organization is considering
- Deadline date you would like to make the submission
The Kirkpatrick Family Fund requires that evaluations of previous grants be completed in order for future applications to be considered, unless an exception is approved by the staff at Kirkpatrick Family Fund.
- Organizations receiving a Project Support Grant for a specific project should submit a final evaluation within 30 days of completing the project.
- Organizations receiving a grant for a project that extends beyond a 12-month period should provide an interim report at 12 months with an updated timeline for the completion of the project.
You will find a downloadable Project Support Grant Final Evaluation Form here.